Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life Is Like Canadian Football: The CFL Sessions:


Every time I want to throw in the blogging towel (which, as you can probably tell by the eradic posting schedule lately, is often) something comes up that I just can't help but write about. The most recent musical firecracker-up-my-butt is The CFL Sessions, the latest project from Henry Svec.


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Henry's (Peter Mansbridge and The CBCs, The Boy from ET). He's one of the most charismatic live performers around (see here) and his song writing is top notch. In fact, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been salivating in anticipation of the release of The CFL Sessions since I heard him perform these songs last year at the Tranzac. That's saying a lot, as I'm far from a sports nut and don't know much about the Canadian Football League at all. These are just damn good tunes.

Read the full post at Wolveshawksandkites.com here.

No comments:

Post a Comment