Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Gravity Has Lost Its Charm"

Hey all! Bobby B, here. You may remember me from such blogs as It's Not The Band I Hate, It's Their Fans and Toronto Music Blog Collective. It just occurred to me that I haven't posted here for about a month or so. It's that dang life of mine getting in the way again. It'll do that sometimes.

In case you're interested, here's some of the music related things that I've been up to:

I saw The National at Kool Haus and reviewed it here.
I saw Lovely Killbots, Whale Tooth, Make Your Exit and Amos The Transparent at The Horseshoe and reviewed it here.
I saw Dog Day at Soundscapes and reviewed it here.
I saw The Fishwives, Hut and Pick A Piper at Rancho Relaxo and reviewed it here.
I saw Slakah The Beatchild at Revival and reviewed it here.
I saw Passion Pit at Lee's Palace but I haven't reviewed it yet because I just got home from the show two seconds ago. But I will probably review it here.

Also I found out about an obscure little local music festival called NXNE that is taking place starting tomorrow. If you're looking for some recommendations or you wanna know what I'm doing at NXNE, then you can read about it here.

Have a good night and I'll blog to ya soon.

The lyric "gravity has lost its charm" is from the song Doom by Hut. Amazing song!

No comments:

Post a Comment