Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!

Since the rest of this blog's contributors are likely hung over and still asleep, (just kidding guys. unless that's exactly what you're doing, in which case, I'm deadly serious...) I'll kick off the '09 with my personal links to some year end best of's and whatnots:

My Albums of 2008 (featuring local picks by Quest For Fire, RAA, Golden Hands and Born Ruffians)

My Songs of 2008 (featuring local picks by Entire Cities and Ruby Coast)

And my Shows of 2008 (featuring local picks by Cuff The Duke, Bruce Peninsula and $100)

Also, to get the year started off right, I've just posted my personal recommendations for what to see in the month of January.

Hope your 2008 was enjoyable and relatively painless, and hopefully your 2009 is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment